Thursday, May 10, 2012

Do You See What I See?

Fortunately or unfortunately for my kids, I'm with them all day everyday and the camera is often with me. So the other day I decided to record the day.  For my kids sake, I left the lighting equipment at home (yup, I often use that on them when we're at home, they are not exactly the best models...but they are free).  I also wanted to make a time-lapse movie of something completely ordinary, so the Big Guy and I weeded the pool area (I've been a little neglectful of some of my duties lately...to be covered in my next post) and got this.


















For whatever reason, this file is a lot jumpier and shorter than the original..ehhh, my first foray into time-lapse.

We hung out in the backyard while the Little Man napped.  We even watered the garden I can never grow (bit of a black thumb), and cleaned up the dog poop that I hadn't picked up in a week.  From there it was off to lunch with Papa who was in town.  Then some good ol'fashioned play time, bath time and then bed.  Here's what it all looked like, enjoy the story.












I know, I know...I have it rough.





No comments:

Post a Comment